Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Register Online @ www.aurorayouthfootball.com
Youth Cheer: (All Equipment Provided) Participation T-shirts given end of season.
• Girls K thru 2nd (Non-Tackle Cheer): 3 days practice first 2 weeks then 1-2 days.
Girls 3rd thru 6th Grade (Tackle Cheer): 3 days of practice first 2 weeks & then 1-2 days.
Youth Tackle Football: (Helmets, Shoulder Pads, Game Pants & Jerseys Provided)
• 4th Grade Team
• 5th Grade Team
• 6th Grade Team
• PRACTICE: 3 nights before school resumes, 2-3 nights during school year
Youth Non-Tackle Football:
(Age Levels: Pre-k – K, 1st – 2nd, 3rd – 4th, 5th – 6th ) Participation T-shirts given at end of year.
• Pre-K (must be 4 by August 1)- 2nd Grade: Jerseys and Flags only.
• 3-6th Grade: Helmets, shoulder pads, pants, jerseys and flags provided.
All Games played in Aurora.
• PRACTICE: Pre-K- 2nd Grade- 1 practice each week (Tues or Wed),
3rd-6th- 2 practices each week (Tues/Thurs)
Questions, comments, and/or concerns:
Visit us online @ www.aurorayouthfootball.com, Facebook @ Aurora Youth Football & Cheer