Trunk or Treat
Presented by the Aurora Chamber of Commerce and Aurora Parks & Recreation for Aurora Residents
Location: Hartman Park & Athletic Fields
Address: 305 Townline Road
Time: 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Cost: free for participants. Vendor fees may occur
Registration: If you are interested in becoming a vendor for Trunk or Treat contact Karen Bosley at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration is required to participants!
- Vendors can decorate their cars or trunks however they chose, but please keep it family friendly. Be creative!
- Candy being handed out must be individually wrapped, and vendors will hand the candy to the attendees.
- Family friendly costumes are encouraged!
- One car per registration
- Cars will drive through the Trunk or Treat and receive candy from the vendors; one entrance and one exit to ensure proper flow of traffic
- Attendees must remain in their cars throughout the entire event
- Family friendly costumes may be worn by attendees
- No buses allowed; only cars, SUV’s and trucks
Trick or Treat
Date: Sunday, October 31
Time: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Important Event Information:
- Participation for trick or Treat is optional, and residents who wish to participate should turn on their front porch light.
- For additional information, please contact 330.562.6131 or email email@example.com.